As a Senior Engineer, you would be joining NOVI Energy, a fast growing energy infrastructure development and energy consulting company. NOVI Energy provides full scope energy management services including the development and implementation of a broad range of projects. NOVI Energy is involved with projects from renewable energy generation and advanced energy technology applications to traditional energy projects (cogeneration, steam plants, heating and cooling facilities, power conditioning systems and energy storage systems).
This position is located in our office in Novi, Michigan. In this position, you will lead the project team to conduct consulting or project development related tasks. Work will include feasibility studies, development support, conceptual planning and project execution, while achieving cost and schedule performance and ensuring client satisfaction. The candidate will have to perform energy balance calculations, conceptual designs, project cost estimates and other supporting
analyses to support the early development phase of NOVI projects. More specifically, the individual in this position will serve as the lead engineer to complete various feasibility studies or assessments; and, work with project teams to plan, schedule, contract, and conduct and coordinate detailed phases of engineering, procurement, construction, testing and commissioning work for various energy projects. This position will also involve participation in comprehensive team energy audits of major industrial facilities. The candidate will have opportunity to work with new energy technologies and their applications, and learn and become knowledgeable on the technical, regulatory and contractual aspects of the electric power industry. This position requires domestic and international travel.
- Required: Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering with P.E. license.
- Required: 8-12 years of relevant experience in the energy industry.
- Required: U.S. Citizenship or U.S. Permanent Residency status.
- Excellent communications skills, both oral and written; strong interpersonal skills is desired.
- Ability to work independently to complete project tasks.
- The ability to obtain results and implement projects cost effectively in a competitive environment.
- Experience in power generation, renewable energy systems, thermal analysis and/or HVAC is desired. Highlight experience with energy efficiency, lighting, GSHP, CHP, HVAC, boilers, renewable energy technologies or other specific energy related experience.
We offer a highly attractive compensation and benefits package, including annual performance bonus. You may e-mail your resumes with subject line marked “Position of Senior Engineer” to: email@example.com or mail/fax your
23955 Novi Rd.
Novi, MI 48375
Fax: (248) 735-0088
We are an equal opportunity employer with a drug-free, non-smoking work place. Our employees know about this opportunity. No telephone calls please.